Giles J Kennedy & Co. have 30 years experience of handling Personal Injury Claims to include Road Traffic Accidents, Slip/Trip and fall accidents, Accidents at Work, Accidents in Public Places, Injuries as a result of Negligent Cosmetic treatment, Injuries as a result of Negligent Medical treatment/surgery and more.
We act for those who have suffered injury and loss as a result of the negligence of another party or parties. Our aim is to ensure that the injured party gets the level of compensation deserved with as little stress as possible.
The Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin
The Personal Injury team at Giles J Kennedy & Co. have extensive knowledge and experience of all stages of the personal injuries claim process and provide a comprehensive service. We will handle a claim from the outset, including the preparation of an application to the Injuries Board and the exchange of formal court proceedings.
In the unfortunate event of you or a person close to you being injured as a result of an accident, it is important that you get the correct legal advice as quickly as possible. Why not call our Litigation team on 01-8305321 to arrange a consultation this week.
Services include litigation in the following areas:
- Road Traffic Accidents (Including motorbike crashes, bicycle accidents, car crashes and bus crashes, accidents involving heavy goods vehicles, hit and run incidents, accidents involving uninsured drivers)
- Slip-Trip and Fall
- Accidents at Work / Employment Accidents
- Accidents in Public Places
- Children’s Accidents
- Product Liability
- Injuries from Medical Negligence (Including injuries arising from surgical errors, orthopaedic negligence, or negligent treatment in accident & emergency departments)
- Injuries as a result of Negligent Cosmetic surgery/tretment (including laser hair removal treatment, facelifts, vein removal treatment, BTX muscle relaxing injections, anti-ageing treatment, wrinkle remover, teeth whitening, anti-acne ipl, and more).
Call us now on 01-8305321 or Email to organise a callback and arrange a consultation